To meet Levi, a healthy 8 year old Seal Point Siamese mixed cat, neutered, up to date on strokes and tested negative for Felv/FIv and microchipped. Levi had a very loving and happy home, but recently his owner had to go to a nursing home, leaving Levi with no place to go. He is now in foster care with Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. Levi is a very sweet cat and he needs someone who has patience to give him time to adjust to a new home. Levi lived in a very quiet house with no other pets, just Levi and his owner. He is looking for a similar type of household with adults or older children. No small children please.
If you can offer Levi a loving home, contact 218-576-8534 or email [email protected]
Meet Cheer Bear, an 11-year-old puppy looking for a new home. Cheer Bear is an older man looking for someone who would just like to hang out with him. He is quite calm if there are people around him, but he certainly has bursts of energy and loves to walk around or play with toys. If you are interested in adopting Cheer Bear, visit Animal Allies at 4006 Airport Road or call the adoption team at 218-722-5341.
To adopt a cat or dog anywhere in Northland, call:
- Animal Allies, 4006 Airport Road, 218-722-5341, animalallies.net.
- Chequamegon Humane Association, Ashland, 715-682-9744, chaadopt.org.
- Contented Critters Shelter, Makinen, 218-638-2153, contentedcritters.org.
- Humane Society of Douglas County, Superior, 715-398-6784, hsdcpets.com.
- Mesabi Humane Society, Virginia, 218-741-7425, mesabihumanesociety.org.
- Northern Lights Animal Rescue, 218-729-1485, adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/66719-northern-lights-animal-rescuers-inc-twig-minnesota.
- Oreo’s Kitty Sanctuary, 218-591-7200, email [email protected]
- Precious Paws Humane Society of Chisholm, 218-254-3300, [email protected] or pphsc.com.
- Regional Rescue Range at Hibbing, 218-262-1900.
- North Humane Society Star, Itasca County, 218-245-3732, starnorth.weebly.com/about-us.html.
- Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc. at [email protected], 218-576-8534 or go to warmfuzzies.petfinder.com.
NECESSARY DONATIONS: Kitten season has arrived. Warm Fuzzies Animal Rescue Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, needs kitten formula, wet cat food, and kitty litter. Contact [email protected] or 218-576-8534 or 218-940-6958 for more information.